1. To what end is the Namirial OTP App used?
Through the Namirial OTP App you can generate OTP (One Time Password) codes.
The Namirial OTP App is compatible with the most common mobile devices (smartphones and tablets) using the following Operating Systems:
- Android 4.3 or later
- iOS 9 or later
In case of proven incompatibility of the Namirial OTP App with the device used by the user (e.g. old generation device), it is possible to request OTP generator activation via SMS.
2. I forgot my PIN to open the Namirial OTP App, how can I recover it?
To recover your PIN you will need to install the App again and make a new PIN request.
3. I have changed device (mobile/tablet), what do I need to do to configure my Namirial OTP App?You will need to repeat the installation and configuration procedure of the Namirial OTP App on your new device.
4. Can I configure another person's OTP on my device?
Yes, you can configure another person's OTP through the Namirial OTP App on your device. You will need to enter the Social Security number and phone number of the person requesting OTP activation; then the activation code will be sent to the holder's mobile number.
5. Can I avoid entering my PIN when opening the Namirial OTP App?
No, for security reasons you must always enter your PIN when opening the Namirial OTP App.
6. How do I change my Namirial OTP App PIN?
The PIN of the Namirial OTP App can be changed by accessing the "Settings" toggle at the top right.
7. Where can I find information about the version of the Namirial OTP App?
You can find information about the version of the app by clicking on the "About" button in the top right corner.
If the problem persit