Research Namirial Portal at the address: https://portal.namirialtsp.com/
Click “Access” and use your Namirial ID to enter your private area:
In the homepage, look for the “Certified data owned by the user” section, then click “Show”:
You will be presented with the list of qualified certificates associated with your account.
Select the Remote Signature authorized for the renewal (Status: “To renew”):
Click now “Renew” to access the following section and sign the renewal request:
The “Show contract” button will allow you to download the request form you are about to sign.
Insert now the following data:
- PIN: insert the PIN associated with your Remote Signature;
- Send via SMS: click it to receive via SMS the OTP to be inserted in “OTP code”.
Note: if your Remote Signature is not associated with an SMS OTP-type, the Mobile-App option will be available.
- OTP code: insert the code you received via SMS or generated via App.
Now click “Sign and renew” and wait for the Portal to show the following message:
Your Remote Signature has been now renewed. You can click the “Download signed contract” button to obtain the signed renewal request.
A message confirming the successful renewal of the Remote Signature will be sent to your email account.
- The new Qualified Certificate will have a duration of 3 years plus the validity-days left on the previous certificate (eg. 3 years + 15 days);
- The PIN to use the new Remote Signature will remain the same.
If the problem persit