An Eseal (electronic seal) is a Qualified Certificate issued on a Qualified Device, by a Certification Authority to a Legal Entity, who can use it for the digital signature of documents.
The Eseal, even if issued in the name of the Legal Entity, is requested and managed by its Legal Representative(s).
Namirial’s Eseal certificates are stored in the Certificate Authority’s HSMs: they can be remotely used through the credentials that are issued and sent via email to the user after the Eseal production:
- Eseal Device number
This information is sent to the user via email, to the address specified in the Eseal request form.
- PIN associated to the Eseal
This information is sent to the user via SMS, to the phone number specified in the Eseal request form.
Find next the procedure and the documentation needed to request Namirial’s Eseal.
TO REQUEST AN ESEAL YOU WILL NEED
A) Mod.NAM CA02_SEAL
At the end of this article you can find the Eseal Request Form “Mod.NAM CA02_SEAL.pdf”.
The form must be completed and digitally signed by the Legal Representative(s) of the legal entity for which Eseal is being requested.
- Subscriber(s) may optionally mention a third person ("Proxy") to receive Eseal credentials.
- If more than one Legal Representative is required, the Application Form must also be completed and digitally signed by the additional subscribers.
- The digital signature must be valid, not expired and/or revoked. If you do not have a digital signature, use the voucher received with your Eseal order confirmation to request a remote digital signature from Namirial.
B) Color document scanning
The scan of the Subscriber's document must be in color (front and back).
The accepted documents are: Passport or ID card (driver's license is NOT accepted).
The document must be valid (not expired) and clearly legible.
The Proxy, if present, do not need to attach copy of his ID.
The data shown by the ID document must be the same as the data reported in the Application form, especially in the sections:
- “SCHEDULE B2 – Holder’s legal representative(s)/delegate(s) details”;
- “Valid I.D. Document (please also attach a copy of the I.D. Document) of the subjects identified in the previous Schedule B2”;
- Chamber of commerce certificate (related to LRs personal data);
C) Chamber of Commerce Registration Certificate
The document must be not older than three (3) months and include:
- Company name
It is required to be the same as the company name included in the Request Form - Schedule B1.
- Company address
It is required to be the same as the company address included in the Request Form - Schedule B1.
- Legal representatives
They need to be the same who digitally signed the Request Form, including the Job title.
For more information, see the following article: Eseal request insights: Chamber of Commerce Registration Certificate.
SENDING THE REQUEST TO NAMIRIAL
The full documentation:
- NAM CA02_SEAL - Duly completed and digitally signed.
- Chamber of Commerce Registration Certificate - Not older than three months and including the Apostille.
- Scan copy of the ID(s) - For all the involved Legal Representatives can be sent via email to: email@example.com.
Please, remember to include your order’s confirmation-number in the request email.
Once received the request and related documentation, Namirial’s Certification Authority will complete the due verification process and eventually issue the Eseal: credentials for the use of the Eseal will be sent to the contact-references (Email, Mobile Number) specified within the CA02 Eseal-request form.