Yes, eSignAnyWhere (eSAW) allows each organisation to be able to configure a landing page; the user will be directed here after completing the envelope (e.g. a customer-created holding page).
Articles in this section
- How can I recover my login password?
- Can I change the language of my interface?
- How can I add other users to my organisation?
- What roles can be assigned to users in my organisation?
- Can a signer affix multiple signatures within the same envelope?
- What is the difference between access code authentication and SMS code authentication?
- How can the signer access the envelope to be signed?
- How can I be updated on the status of the envelope and the signatures affixed by the recipients?
- Can the signer use a remote Qualified Electronic Signature certificate issued by any Certification Authority?
- Can the signer use a Qualified Electronic Signature certificate on a Smart Card/USB Token device from any Certification Authority?