No, once all the sender-requested signatures have been affixed, the signer must click the "Complete" button so that the envelope can progress and/or the signer can subsequently download the documentation/audit trail.
Articles in this section
- How can I recover my login password?
- Can I change the language of my interface?
- How can I add other users to my organisation?
- What roles can be assigned to users in my organisation?
- Can a signer affix multiple signatures within the same envelope?
- What is the difference between access code authentication and SMS code authentication?
- How can the signer access the envelope to be signed?
- How can I be updated on the status of the envelope and the signatures affixed by the recipients?
- Can the signer use a remote Qualified Electronic Signature certificate issued by any Certification Authority?
- Can the signer use a Qualified Electronic Signature certificate on a Smart Card/USB Token device from any Certification Authority?