Yes, once an envelope has been completed (Status = Complete), the sender of that same envelope can access the "Documents" section and will be able to download both the completed (signed) documents, as well as the envelope’s audit trail with all the transaction-related information, from the Details area of one of the completed envelopes.
Articles in this section
- How can I recover my login password?
- Can I change the language of my interface?
- How can I add other users to my organisation?
- What roles can be assigned to users in my organisation?
- Can a signer affix multiple signatures within the same envelope?
- What is the difference between access code authentication and SMS code authentication?
- How can the signer access the envelope to be signed?
- How can I be updated on the status of the envelope and the signatures affixed by the recipients?
- Can the signer use a remote Qualified Electronic Signature certificate issued by any Certification Authority?
- Can the signer use a Qualified Electronic Signature certificate on a Smart Card/USB Token device from any Certification Authority?