Unless the signer's email provider flags any signature reminders as SPAM, the eSignAnyWhere (eSAW) service allows you to only send reminders once 12 hours have elapsed from the time the envelope was sent to the signers or from the previous reminder; otherwise, the error acknowledgement is returned: "1 reminder(s) have not been sent due to reaching the maximum frequency limit. 0 reminder(s) were not sent due to emails being disabled in the settings".
Articles in this section
- How can I recover my login password?
- Can I change the language of my interface?
- How can I add other users to my organisation?
- What roles can be assigned to users in my organisation?
- Can a signer affix multiple signatures within the same envelope?
- What is the difference between access code authentication and SMS code authentication?
- How can the signer access the envelope to be signed?
- How can I be updated on the status of the envelope and the signatures affixed by the recipients?
- Can the signer use a remote Qualified Electronic Signature certificate issued by any Certification Authority?
- Can the signer use a Qualified Electronic Signature certificate on a Smart Card/USB Token device from any Certification Authority?