An eSignAnyWhere (eSAW) user is able to monitor the progress of each envelope they have sent (or of every envelope sent by a member of their Team, if the user is part of a specific Team) in the “Documents” section: the search can be filtered according to the “Envelope status”, “Senders”, “Signers” or “Date sent”.
Articles in this section
- How can I recover my login password?
- Can I change the language of my interface?
- How can I add other users to my organisation?
- What roles can be assigned to users in my organisation?
- Can a signer affix multiple signatures within the same envelope?
- What is the difference between access code authentication and SMS code authentication?
- How can the signer access the envelope to be signed?
- How can I be updated on the status of the envelope and the signatures affixed by the recipients?
- Can the signer use a remote Qualified Electronic Signature certificate issued by any Certification Authority?
- Can the signer use a Qualified Electronic Signature certificate on a Smart Card/USB Token device from any Certification Authority?