SSL is a security system that ensures that information exchanged between a Web browser and a Web site is protected by encryption. This means that sensitive information such as passwords and credit card numbers cannot be intercepted or changed by third parties during transmission.
Namirial relies on a partnership with Entrust, a global industry leader, to issue the highest security SSL certificates. Entrust, with its stringent security requirements, aligns perfectly with international Web Trust standards, thus ensuring an exceptional level of security for Namirial's customers.
THE REQUEST FOR AN SSL CERTIFICATE
To request an SSL certificate, you must have the SSL Certificates Request Form_ENG.pdf, also attached at the bottom of this article.
The form must be completed and digitally signed.
The digital signature must be valid, not expired and/or revoked.
In case you do not have a digital signature you can purchase it from https://www.namirial.global/digital-signature/.
NOTES FOR COMPLETING THE SSL CERTIFICATE REQUEST FORM:
- the "Authorization Contact" will be contacted by Entrust to confirm that the organization is authorized to create and manage certificates for the company;
- in the case of EV certificates the Higher Authority role could be contacted by Entrust to confirm all additional roles;
- please provide a complete business landline phone number, including extension, for contact whenever possible. This will expedite the verification process. Do not provide cell phone numbers;
- please inform the designated corporate roles, of the need to be contacted by phone and/or email by Entrust to complete verifications;
- please make sure that the e-mail address for "Authorization Contact" is a direct e-mail address. Generic departmental e-mail addresses cannot be used as firstname.lastname@example.org.
SENDING SSL CERTIFICATE REQUEST TO NAMIRIAL
Important: Include the order confirmation number in the request email.
Upon receipt of the request and related documentation, Entrust and Namirial will complete the due diligence process and, if the documentation provided is found to be in compliance with the issuance of the SSL certificate, will issue it.
For further information or requests for assistance, please write to: email@example.com