An envelope has a maximum duration of 28 days, from the time it is sent to when it is completed (all the required signatures are affixed and the envelope is marked as completed).
Articles in this section
- What is eSignAnyWhere (eSAW)?
- What type of files are managed?
- Can an envelope include several documents?
- Is it possible to configure a predetermined order for multiple signers to sign the same envelope?
- How many different people can sign an envelope?
- Can a signer be from outside my organisation?
- What actions can I request from the recipient of an envelope?
- What type of signature can be affixed by the signer?
- Can I request for envelope signers to add an attachment?
- What different statuses can be attributed to an envelope?