eSignAnyWhere (eSAW) is a service that manages the electronic signature flow of an envelope; an envelope can comprise multiple documents and be signed by one or more signers.
Articles in this section
- What is eSignAnyWhere (eSAW)?
- What type of files are managed?
- Can an envelope include several documents?
- Is it possible to configure a predetermined order for multiple signers to sign the same envelope?
- How many different people can sign an envelope?
- Can a signer be from outside my organisation?
- What actions can I request from the recipient of an envelope?
- What type of signature can be affixed by the signer?
- Can I request for envelope signers to add an attachment?
- What different statuses can be attributed to an envelope?